Saturday, January 2, 2016

Greek Gyro

There Comes A Time in Every Person's Life Where they Ponder: "What Exactly Is a Gyro, and why Doesn't The Rotisseried Meat Ever Seem to Run Out?"


For Mandi, that didn't occur until she was 27. We went out to a local Greek place (of course, with her fearing what she could possibly eat, having never been to one) and I ordered a Greek Gyro and convinced her that a Chicken Souvlaki is a good entry level item to get at Greek Restaurants. 

At some point in the meal, she inquired to try my Gyro, and a match was made in heaven... Mandi has loved Gyros (and Greek restaurants) ever since. This one, I can tally up in the success column. 

Until next time, faithful reader, I bid you adieu and promise I won't go another 18 months without an update. 




No comments:

Post a Comment